Ideal and Goals
The school aims at providing education that grows in wisdom (Mental & Emotional), in Statute (Physical Development) and in favour with God (Spiritual Development) and man (Social Development). With English as the medium of instruction, the school aims at developing in its alumni a scientific temper, modern outlook and love for the motherland, imbibing its culture, heritage and traditions, besides imparting academic education in the commonly purported area.
The school endeavours:
- To impart integral education, general as well as vocational, to all irrespective of caste, creed and colour; in an atmosphere of purity, efficiency, discipline and fraternity with special emphasis on moral and spiritual values and character building rooted in Indian culture.
- To ensure all-round development of integrated personality of the scholars through efficient education under teachers of very high physical, intellectual and cultural calibre with total dedication.
- To develop integrity and fullness of versatile personality so that there is total dedication to the service of mankind.
- To provide training in leadership and experience in self government through prefectorial system and other allied position of responsibility.
- To develop creative potential of children through painting, music and other forms of performing arts.
Our Vision & Mission
- To strive to effect positive changes in the society.
- To challenge the young minds to reach the zenith of their potential.
- To step beyond the confines of caste, creed and religion while serving the needy.
- To cater to the educational needs of the various strata of the society.
- To promote national integration and foster international understanding and brotherhood.
- To instil among learners an awareness for maintaining environmental purity and ecological harmony.
- To improve self-curricular and creativity through participation and involvement in co-curricular activities.
- To nurture the growth of the students into responsible and noble citizens through a carefully planned and executed curricular and extra curricular programme.